Unity Ads is a video ad network for iOS and Android that allows you to quickly and effectively monetize your games. Getting started is easy!
At a glance
- We always recommend using the latest Unity Ads SDK, either through the Asset store, or the Unity Editor Services Window (see integration links, below).
- The Unity Ads Asset package is compatable with Unity versions 4.6 or higher.
- Unity versions 5.5 or higher allows you to enable Unity Ads 2.x through the Editor's Services Window.
Integrate Unity Ads via the Unity Engine, or directly into your native iOS and Android projects.
- For Unity engine integration, click here.
- For iOS (XCode) integration, click here.
- For Android Studio integration, click here.
Be sure to review our Best practices guide for a better understanding of how to leverage design to maximize your ads revenue. It includes plenty of tips, resources, and case studies for inspiration.
Management and analysis
Have questions? We're here to help! The following resources can assist in addressing your issue: