To help us provide effective and timely support, please submit your AdOps or Support related questions using the Contact form in the Unity Ads dashboard. This form will provide us with additional account information necessary to expedite a response.
If you are unable to access the Unity Ads dashboard, or use the Contact form, please email us directly using the appropriate address below, and be sure to include the following details:
- The Game IDs related to the issue.
- Your Developer ID or Organization Name.
- If unable to login, the email address you're using to login.
- If if unable to add store details, the Store URL of your published game.
- If awaiting campaign moderation, the name of the campaign.
Unity Ads Support Team
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Support team handles general questions and any technical issues you may have integrating Unity Ads into your game.
If you have a technical issue, please provide a device log or debug output, along with clear steps to reproduce the issue, and a description of where ads appear in your game.
Lastly, please provide a list of products along with the version numbers of those products used in your Unity Ads integration:
- the Unity Ads Native Android SDK,
- the Unity Ads Native iOS SDK,
- the Unity Ads asset package,
- or the Services window in Unity.
If you're using a framework or game engine other than Unity, please tell us which one and which version you're using.
To ensure the stability and reliability of your integration, please make sure you are using the latest version of Unity Ads.
Unity Ads AdOps Team
Contact Email: email@example.com
The AdOps team primarily handles questions related to running and optimizing campaigns for your games.
Unity Ads Sales Team
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Sales team can work with you to answer any prospective business questions or concerns you may have about Unity Ads.
We look forward in hearing from you!