- How do I create a Unity Ads account?
- How do I know what my UDN account is?
- How do I reset my account password?
- Which platforms are supported with Unity Ads?
- Does Unity Ads support the Amazon Appstore or Amazon Marketplace?
- Does Unity Ads support the Unity WebPlayer or WebGL?
- Does Unity Ads support Windows Phone?
How do I create a Unity Ads account?
- Enter the Unity Ads publisher dashboard - then either use your existing UDN account to log in or crete a new UDN account.
How do I know what my UDN account login is?
It is the e-mail address you used to sign in.
How do I reset my account password?
Unity Ads now uses the Unity Developer Network (UDN) login system to provide access to the Unity Ads dashboards. You can use the UDN new password form to reset your account password.
What platforms are supported with Unity Ads?
Unity Ads currently only supports iOS and Android:
- iOS version 6 or later
- Android version 2.3 or later
And currently only support the Google Play store on Android.
Does Unity Ads support the Amazon Appstore or Amazon Marketplace?
No, Unity Ads does not currently support the Amazon App Store or Amazon Marketplace for downloadable Android Games.
You can implement Unity Ads in Android games downloaded through Amazon. However, all of our campaigns are currently advertising apps in the Google Play store. Ad impressions will not generate revenue unless the user also has access to the Google Play store.
We are exploring the possibility of expanding our network to include Amazon.
Does Unity Ads support the Unity WebPlayer or WebGL?
No, Unity Ads does not currently support web platforms.
We are always exploring the option of adding new platforms and features. For the moment though, we only support native apps on iOS and Android.
Does Unity Ads support Windows Phone?
No, Unity Ads does not currently support Windows Phone.
However, we are actively investigating the Windows Phone market. If you are interested in running Unity Ads in your Windows Phone game, please contact us and include a link to your game.