This design guide outlines the requirements for creating a Unity Ads campaign.
The following assets must be included with each campaign:
- A video advertising your game (length: min. 15s, max. 30s).
- One landscape (800×600 pixels) promotional graphic with 100-pixel crop zones on left and right sides.
- One portrait (600×800 pixels) promotional graphic with 100-pixel crop zones at the top and bottom.
The video used to promote your game should be between 15 and 30 seconds in length, with a widescreen resolution of 640×360 pixels (16:9 aspect ratio).
We do support a wide range of video formats. However, to help ensure that your video upload is accepted by us, please use one of the recommended formats listed below.
- Resolution: 640×360 pixels (16:9).
- Length: 15 to 30 seconds.
- File Format: H.264-encoded MOV, MP4, or AVI file formats.
- File Size: Recommended size is 10MB. Maximum size is 30MB. Videos will be re-encode to be suitable for various bitrates. The final video shown will be optimized for the user's available network speed and cache settings.
- For iOS Only: If the video contains more than one store logo, App Store logo should always appear in first position.
End Card Asset
When the video ends, the user is presented with an end screen that shows a large graphic of your game, with an call-to-action button prompting the user to download the game.
End Card Specifications
- Resolution: There are two required end cards. A portrait and landscape version:
- 800×600px: The landscape version of the end card. Please include a 100px crop zone on the left and right margins (no important information on left or right side, 100px deep).
- 600×800px: The portrait version of the end card. Please include a 100px crop zone on the top and bottom margins (no important information on top or bottom, 100px deep).
- File Format: JPG or PNG.
- For iOS Only: If the video end card contains more than one store logo (App Store, Google Play, etc...), App Store logo should always appear in first position.