- Which version of Unity should I be using?
- Why am I not able to see any ads in game?
- Why am I only seeing 2 or 3 ads at a time?
- What are some games that currently use Unity Ads?
- Can I use Ad Units to promote my other games?
- Is it possible to block certain types of ads from my game?
- Is it possible to block ads from certain developers?
- Can the daily number of available ads be limited?
- Can Unity Ads be implemented through mediation?
- How do I appeal if my organization is blocked for a violation of Unity’s Terms of Service or Content Policy? If your Organization exhibits behavior that appears to violate Unity’s Monetization Services Terms of Service or Content Policy, its account will be banned and dashboard access revoked. If you believe this is a mistake, you can submit an appeal form from the dashboard. Some common examples of behavior that may lead to suspension include:
- Abnormal and continuous ad engagement patterns being detected from specific subset of users
- Testing with live ads and triggering clicks and installs
- Promoting incentivized clicks to end-users
- Promoting real world rewards such as cash, gift cards, or cryptocurrencies
- Copyright infringement
- What are the requirements for participating in the Google Designed for Families program or the Apple Kids Category? You must configure your Age designation setting to This app is directed to children under the age of 13, and your age limit filters to Do not show ads rated 13+ or stricter.
- What do the fields in the monetization stat reports mean?
- Is it possible to automatically generate stat reports?
- How often are monetization stats updated?
- Why am I not seeing any revenue, even with 100 impressions?
- Is revenue earned by completed views, or based on installs?
- How much money can I expect to make with my game?
- What is Authorized Sellers for Apps? Authorized Sellers for Apps (app-ads.txt) is an IAB initiative to combat fraud and create transparency in the advertising ecosystem. While implementing app-ads.txt is not mandatory, failing to do so will cause developers to lose significant revenue. For more information, see documentation on app-ads.txt support.