Creative asset specs
For more information on creative assets, see documentation on Creative Packs in the Configuring campaigns guide.
Please review Unity's advertising content policy.
Video ad assets marketing your app. While only one video is required, uploading a video for each orientation yields better optimization. When a creative contains both, Unity’s valuation algorithm selects the best orientation to display.
- 30 seconds or less.
- H.264-encoded MP4 format.
- 16:9 pixel ratio for landscape videos, or 9:16 pixel ratio for portrait videos.
- Recommended file size is 10MB. Maximum file size is 100MB. Videos are re-encoded to be suitable for various bitrates. The final video shown will be optimized for the user's available network speed and cache settings.
- (Apple only) Due to Apple requirements, Unity recommends only depicting the Apple app store logo. See Apple marketing guidelines for more information.
End cards are creative assets displayed at the end of an ad with a call to action for users to download the advertised product.
- Use JPG or PNG format.
- Use one of the following dimension formats:
- For square end cards, use 800 x 800 (1:1) pixel resolution.
- Otherwise, use 800 x 600 (4:3) pixel resolution for landscape images and 600 x 800 (3:4) pixel resolution for portrait images.
- (Apple only) Due to Apple requirements, Unity recommends only depicting the Apple app store logo on end cards for iOS videos. See Apple marketing guidelines for more information.
Note: Dynamic cropping may occur when using landscape and portrait images, to account for different device sizes. To avoid losing critical information, allow a 100-pixel buffer from the top and bottom edges of landscape images, or left and right edges for portrait images.